Monday, April 14, 2008

Uncivilised Creationist

Duration: 03:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-04-08 10:58:01

Uncivilised PM I got from a loving christian... http://www.youtube.com/user/TheJaredJammer ***edit 11 April*** Should anyone wonder how often this occurs, just take a look at the comments on my channel. At least she has the balls to do it in public. *** Now, I have to point out that this wasn't the first PM of this kind that I've received from other theists. I usually ignore and delete them, or I will reply back with some wisdom of my own. Today, I just didn't feel like doing either. I don't know why, but it got to me, so I decided to make a video and vent. LOL, I even got honours! Honors for this video (10) #7 - Most Discussed (Today) - Education #26 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Education #84 - Most Viewed (Today) - Education - Australia #86 - Most Viewed (Today) - Education - Canada #52 - Most Viewed (Today) - Education - United Kingdom #71 - Most Viewed (Today) - Education #22 - Most Viewed (Today) - Education - Netherlands #40 - Top Favorites (Today) - Education #20 - Top Rated (Today) - Education #46 - Top Rated (This Week) - Education

Comments

Atheistblindchick  2008-04-14 07:10:49

It's not the worst, trust me. I'm thinking of making another video, challenging people to insult me for being blind. I bet my subscribers are way more creative than these theists. Maybe we could give them some pointers LOL
__________________________________________________
mungbeanman  2008-04-14 07:08:07

Ah, now THAT'S how you turn blindness into an insult. Sickening.
__________________________________________________
Atheistblindchick  2008-04-13 17:59:59

As Dennett put it, you believe in the believe in god.
__________________________________________________
nicomowarsaw  2008-04-13 17:47:21

I believe Religion is a way of life that can be accepted today if we can only get all Religions to accept the fact that they made up God to enforce their rules of law. I truly think Religion is needed for many people who need something/one to believe in. Without it those people would forget their purpose in life which was to help and develop the future of mankind in a shared and knowledgeful world. So if I don't believe in God, But I'm willing to give Religion(without God) a chance,what am I?
__________________________________________________
dreamy2  2008-04-13 08:36:10

You know what? I say god send those shitheads to test my tolerance! If there is one, of course.
__________________________________________________

No comments: