Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pizza Angel Song in Sign Language

Duration: 04:39 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-03-18 15:44:27

Well, I attempted another song. This time I choose a silly song: "Pizza Angel" sung by Larry the Cucumber from Veggie Tales; not sure which movie it's from. Keep in mind that this is an interpretation of the song and does not have exact sign(s) for each word. I did make a few mistakes but for the life of me I just couldn't get it perfect! I didn't know the right sign for Sicily (if any) so I choose the sign for Italy. I am sure there are several "sign" choices that could be different or better. My husband got to flex his computer-skill muscles. Again I was completely blown away by the final product. He did such a wonderful job taking my 3 different takes and splicing the best parts together to make this video. I hope you will enjoy it! I must say that my facial expressions were better this time, but it's such a fun song, how could I not...Yay me!

Comments

metroidfreakazoid  2008-03-31 21:43:55

Thanks. ^_^
__________________________________________________
callalace  2008-03-31 14:12:55

Thanks and good luck with school!
__________________________________________________
metroidfreakazoid  2008-03-30 21:02:45

5 STARS AND FAVORITED!!! I love this song!!! Larry the Cucumber rules! ...and I know Sign Language too... =) It's my third year taking a class. =D
__________________________________________________

No comments: