Monday, February 4, 2008

Titan III mech walking test (Blender animation)

Duration: 00:8 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-14 20:52:48
User: Lwenzlaff
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

mechs  robots  tanks  sci-fi  blender  animation  

Description:

This is the Iron Wolves Empire "Titan Project Stage III Mobile Heavy Weapons Platform" or just the Titan III Mech for short. Originally, I couldn't figure out how to make it walk after I first designed it, but now I seem to have figured it out. Also, you'll see a few Hellstorm tanks and some weird semi-truck I made in two minutes that was just supposed to be passing by. An interesting thing to note about the Titan III, the Titan III was originally going to have four legs but I couldn't find a place to put them on the model so I just gave it two. This was modeled and animated in Blender and it is an original design by myself.

Comments

assassin3004 ::: Favorites  2008-02-02 16:52:54

I bet a plane could take it out by rapping wires around its legs...
__________________________________________________
Lwenzlaff ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 22:27:48

It's supposed to walk like that. I just started animating a few months ago, so my stuff will seem pretty simple in comparison to most of the stuff out there.
__________________________________________________
rejoycement ::: Favorites  2008-01-21 02:56:04

bravo on the model, the walking cound use some work tho
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

The Devil's Plague
The Mitchell Report is out
FCTV Tech of the Week: Penny Thomas
Dr.Dre Ft. Eminem Forgot about Dre Remix
Pokemon Naranja - Ivy's Lab


 

No comments: