Saturday, January 12, 2008

SasuHina: I Didn't Know I Could Feel This Way

Duration: 02:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-29 16:39:56
User: sasualyi
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

sasuhina  didn't  know  could  feel  this  way  lady  and  the  tramp  

Description:

My 19th video. No Zelda this time, it's all Sasuke and Hinata. Oh I wish this couple were true. I own nothing, so if you see a picture that's yours and want credit for it, just tell me. Yet, I AM giving them credit. Finding pictures of them are hard. I'll find clips soon enough. My 1st SasuHina video. Please rate and comment. Oh, and if you don't like the couple, or if you support the following couples: NaruHina SasuSaku SasuIno SasuTema SasuTen GaaHina NejiHina SasuKari or Sasuke and Karin LeeHina NaruSasu or whatever, don't leave mean comments on it cuz I like those couples too. If you want proof, check my video's out. Hope you like it SasuHina fans. Song: I Didn't Know I Could Feel This Way Artist: Disney's Lady and The Tramp 2 Scamps Adventure Anime: Naruto Couple: Sasuke and Hinata or SasuHina

Comments

sasualyi ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 19:40:25

Hehe thanks.
__________________________________________________
AnimeePrincess ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 15:28:07

Awesome!! SasuHina = <3
__________________________________________________
sasualyi ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 17:11:35

lol, thanks, I'm gonna make a NaruHina later though.
__________________________________________________
akane18 ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 15:52:16

OMG I love this song. Great job. Although I wish it was Naruto and Hinat. But right now I really don't care about the couple.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

MM 2004
Wisin y Yandel Promoción Los Extraterrestres
E3 07: Wii Fit Step Exercise
who's to blame
Albatross18 Radio: Episode 001.5 - Update
DHS Marching Band Parent Preview 2007
David vs. Marcus (my 1st video)
Ready For Love (square enix mix)
Halo Trial: Too many headshots
Top Gear Season 1 Episode 3 Part IV
Truesoldiers - First Halo 2 Montage - Hosted by Haloboards
papercut acoustic
GTAⅢのラジオ局~Game FM PartⅡ~
Doctor Hunter (Patch Adams)
We Were Bored
YouTube Poop - Luigi's lagging problem
SSB Random fighting
2DN in Hip Hop HIppie
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO PART 1
War trailer +funny clip (Jet Li)


 

No comments: