Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Marble Roller Coaster Domino Thing

Duration: 00:20 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-27 22:21:06
User: snowball1912
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Keva  planks  dominoes  short  film  Skyrail  idea  hope  you  enjoy  youtube  rocks  first  video  took  while  

Description:

Me (Ryan) (snowball1912), Stephen (my brother), and my friend, John, all had seperate ideas for this. It was just something we did in our spare time at winter break.The ball rolls down the green coaster which is called Skyrail and hits wooden planks which are used for dominos called Keva planks. The ball rolls down, then hits some dominoes. The ball then hits a new set of Keva Planks and so on. Finally, it rolls down it's last path and goes through a bottle. It lands in the top of the bottle. If anyone asks about the ending noise, I have no idea what it is, I listened to it and it was there. I hope you enjoy it. You can only use this on other websites if you say it was made by me, and copy and paste where to find it on youtube. There is a lot more of dominoe creations coming too. Subscribe if you enjoyed this. ( If I think my next one is good and it is also filmed well, ill put it on and it has a loop!) Check out my other video(s) too.

Comments

snowball1912 ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 12:22:10

lol, John, that is why I didnt post it! Because when I set it back up it didnt work! lol, ah well. My next video will have a loop with the marble! I cant wait until I finish that.
__________________________________________________
pwndomg ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 11:20:11

dood ryan i helped u mke this nd thanks for posting tis on ur thing about this video i think it is the second best dominoe set ever the fist one is in ur room ... and sorry again 4 noking that over :))
__________________________________________________
snowball1912 ::: Favorites  2007-12-27 22:29:10

Hello, this is not the best video in the world, but it was hard to make, so please at least rate it a three! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it and read the description!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

John Cena Music Video [FPO6-Crank Dat Remix] [Unreleased]
Tensaikun vs Muslim
fsx - Las Vegas flight
Samba Promanade Run
Shooting range fun
Teil 3 . 4 Marco
Super Junior - Haengbok, Happiness
Missile Humvee
40th Video: Pretty Much The Worst Video Ever Made!
The Corrs- All The Way Home (DVD)- Introdution
i'm minnie mouse...saporta
Britney Spears - Blackout [Official Previews]
Chinese Lantern Festival
34934ekrgjhe
Pat Metheny Trio - Lone Jack
Vlog 2 - I hate Santa Claus...
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) - Part 1/15
Lizwin ~ Follow Me
2 girls 1 cup linerider w/ theme song
Friendies


 

No comments: