Thursday, December 20, 2007

Muse - Knights Of Cydonia (Live at La Musicale 2006)

Duration: 06:08 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-08-11 10:17:16
User: 0BELISK
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Muse  Knights  Cydonia  Live  Musicale  2006  

Description:

Artist: Muse Song: Knights Of Cydonia (Live) From the Album: Black Holes And Revelations (2006) Live at: La Musicale 2006 in France Lyrics: Come ride with me, Through the veins of history. I'll show you a god, who falls asleep on the job How can we win when fools can be kings Don't waste your time or time will waste you No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I fight to survive No one's gonna take me alive The time has come to make things right You and I must fight for our rights You and I must fight to survive

Comments

bellamyforever ::: Favorites  2007-11-23 17:08:58

best band ever..
__________________________________________________
pleymoboy ::: Favorites  2007-09-26 11:10:01

yeah museeeeeeeeeeeeeee
__________________________________________________
StreetSpirit94 ::: Favorites  2007-09-18 09:41:48

I wish I had a falsetto like Matty does.
__________________________________________________
MongoChuck ::: Favorites  2007-09-15 04:33:17

Another Insane Performance!!! THink this is the best Knights of Cydonia performance i've seen =D Nice Upload! ^_^
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

turbocharger jet engine
Pinky pad stinky
A contest and a lil tounge action
sheikh shatri
fin del tiempo - AMEN - Macello Motta
dancing baby
Max n TC.
Lotto Girl
Parkour, Keep running kids, TRAILER
M.A.S.K opening clip
Nina Perlove on singing while playing the flute
U-M vs. Penn State pregame press conference | Ann Arbor News
Debbie and the fitness motivator's Speed bag training
ShadowX39 Vs. BBC33333
Dove commercial
Mary Interview Part 3
biscuits with jesus
The Hedrons - Be My Friend
Drawings of the Boondocks
The Grove Promo Video 2006


 

No comments: