Monday, November 12, 2007

Nick Nitro II: Mr. Biggs is Back

Duration: 01:18 minutes
Upload Time: 2006-10-09 18:34:04
User: darinmart
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

nick nitro trailer. This was my first film ever shot since I got my own video cam. It was fun shooting it. It took a few days but it was worth it. Samir and I came up with the character Nick Nitro one summer, while messing with his cam. After we shot it, the idea was canned. Never thought of again, until my first day of video class at The Art Institute of Philadelphia. My teacher, Link Harper, had assigned us all one minute movies. On my train ride home from class, I thought about the best way to make a one minute movie. Shooting a trailer. A trailer can show alot with no storyline involved. An action trailer. For some reason Nick Nitro had popped in my head. But I didnt want to just name it Nick Nitro. So having such a weird sense of film titles, I just created Nick Nitro II: Mr. Biggs is back. It involved alot of ideas from the original but we just tried to make a trailer with stereotypical action scenes. Yes, this film may look atrocious or crappy, but it sure was fun shooting. There are no credits, so here they are: Nick Nitro - Sam Ibram Mr. Biggs - Dat Hong Dr. Lazarus and Goons - Bilal Salaam The Jackal - Jose Something

Comments

No comments: